Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, January 9, 2011

After a long break from blogging

My post stop at My pregnancy : Week 38 but most all of you know I have deliver healthy baby boy in September 5th, 2010. Yes, Isaac Ihsan Ramadhan the name that been chosen for him to remind us that he was our gift in Ramadhan month. I only told few people that I had to under go c-section during the delivery. Nothing to boast about going through c-section because it seriously hurt like hell after you wake up. I really want to give a salute to some of my friends that had to go through more than once c-section to delivery their children. It makes me think twice to have 3rd child. Eid Mubarak only 5 days away and I barely can move during the festival or even eat the festive food due to my condition. Talking about good timing. After that a lot of series sleepless night. This time I had to take care Isaac 100% since I have no longer working. So I didn’t count the day of consignment like I used to do during Aaron’s time. And it does feel good knowing you don’t need to go back to work and missing your baby.

This year start with Aaron attending pre-school. We had to choose Genius Aulad an Islamic English kindergarten due to Aaron’s lack of Malay language. He just finish his orientation week and going to start his actual journey of schooling and learning. Of course we have been teaching him basic ABC and some simple math (add & minus) and how to spell his own name. But this year he will start his Arabic and Quran reading. I still have few task to check as I would like to enroll him on Mandarin class but I think I wait mid of  the year or next year to start another language class. I need him to focus on learning and social skill 1st before I start to buried him with a lot of other stuff like music & swimming lesson.

I hope this year will be great year for all of us.. Till we meet again, bye bye for now.

No comments: