Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Long time no see....

It has been a while since I really do any blogging. To be honest I am not much of a writer. For the past months (or years) I have been busy with my growing kids and a games called Ingress (you can check it out at www.Ingress.com) which required the player to explore outside your house. This is not a console games where you coop yourself in front of PC or TV. The main object Google create this games is to get people to get out from the couch and start exercising and exploring. I've discover a lot of thing in my own neighbourhood, especially the road. But this games is best to play with a team which in Klang Valley we have huge number of players. I am too lazy to explain what Ingress is but you can view the video to have better idea. Till next time!

No comments: