Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ignorance is bliss, wise to be folly?

No matter what how people want to interpret that but for me, it’s simply mean STUPIDITY! That’s my topic for today.

P1020009

Have you come across when you were driving to find a parking in TESCO and some idiot parking his/her car at the yellow cross area (petak kuning)? That area suppose to allow us to cut to the next row so we don’t need to drive up till the end, right? I give you example of the photo I took.  As far as I know the yellow cross mean we can’t stop there. Whether on the road or in the parking lot. This was taken in Tesco Bukit Tinggi and it’s quite frequent happening. I’m not sure how many of my friends ever did this, but please stop! I want to say so many mean word to this action but it wise I keep it to myself.

Last week Rosnin spotted something weird while waiting for me to P1020225finish my check up. This lady was from Alam Flora cleaning up the road but what surprise us is how she just chuck all the garbage she swept aside of the road. And there are no big P1020226garbage can there either. May be the garbage truck would   come later to pick up the garbage that in the big plastic bag, but what happen to the garbage she swept just now? It will be accumulating every day, right? I guess that area will never be clean then…P1020227

No comments: