Welcome

Welcome

Monday, March 1, 2010

What happen between Oct to Feb?

My blog stop at September and some people wondering what happen to me. The answer is new addiction! It has starts before September but it getting worst and I’m practically ignore everything surround me due to my addiction. Some of you know and some of you don’t. To be honest I don’t feel like sharing what it is. So the rest who knows… SHUT UP! But along the way, there are heartache, betrayal, sorrow and happy news… We leave the entire bad thing as mystery as I move on to good news.

Image0918Well “mini-me” is on the way now and I’m at 13 weeks (almost 3 months). I only when for my 1st check up after 9 weeks because I still feel sad about losing my baby last year during 9 weeks pregnancy. But so far good news all the way. But I always nervous going for check up as I don’t thing I can handle bad news one more time.

Last week check up was great as I can see it has developed tiny hand & tiny leg. Gender? Way too early to know. So I am happy looking at the heart beat and I hope for the best :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Alhamdulillah & congrats to u and ur family but especially to u :) I hope hope everything goes well!