Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally...

Finally my PC up and running again with new motherboard, processor and RAM after the crash boom bang incident last week. I should have know something was wrong when I started to smell some burning at the CPU. Due to my ignorance finally my PC died last week and collapsing my motherboard and power supply. Still I manage to back up mine and hubby email achieve and not losing any data at all. But the damage has cost us a dime to replace all the component at near Eid Mubarak festival. Shucks! I am glad to be able to online again and was feeling so restless when thCAVA0026e PC died 3 days ago. My life means nothing without my PC, LOL!

Anyway Eid Mubarak just around the corner and I want to wish all the muslim in the world "Happy Eid Mubarak" from me, Rosnin & Aaron.. Muah!!

No comments: