Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy busy busy

For the past few weeks I have been busy with nothing but I'm so beaten up. Not sure if Aaron been extra hyper or I just getting old or I just being plain lazy (it happen once a while).This week it is my turn to be care taker to my parent house. They went to 'umrah' and leave way too many plants unattended. So we are taking turn to ensure the garden is taking care of. I have my small garden back at my house and since I am here, my sister helping me to ensure my small garden to be water everyday also. She is lucky because I have small garden as I just started with gardening. My mom had way too many gardens. It takes hours just to water and clean the garden. So tiring and even the house is 3 times bigger than mine. Everything need to be swept and clean everyday. It s nightmares since Aaron keep mess up the living hall and then bedroom and then TV room. I am feeling that I have been cleaning the house every hour.  Lucky I bring  our laptop  and my parent house has Wifi connection. My brother fix this on his room since all of us has laptop on our own and we will not disturb his pc.

I guess everyone want to ask how is my early retirement. What I like the most is I can cook as much as I want. I have experiment few my own receipies and also try few new receipies. Most of it are the food I love to eat. It is good to know how to cook or baked it on your own. So far I have baked Creme Brulee and turn out to be so nice and creamy like the Creme Brulee at Mossaudra (one of the restaurant that I like to go as they have the best Creme Brulee). Then I baked Butter Cookies with orange flavour for my son. I did the dough and only baked enough for a week and keep the rest of the dough. Once the cookies almost finish I will bake it again so my son will have fresh butter cookies. I still try to fix my skill doing my own bread so I will not need to buy any bread from the shop. I also made doughnut. Yesterday I cook Kung Po Har(prawn) and fried sweet peas with garlic (chinese food night) and it was lovely.

Another thing is I have pick up gardening and seem to like it. Not much of work as I have small garden and not many plants yet. But I love my Chrysanthemum flowers. My yellow Chrysanthemum bloom nicely but I have problem with my purple Chrysanthemum. The color doesn't seem to be even. I will be checking it out once I'm back to my house next week. I am bring some plants from my parent house since they have way too many to handle.

It is handfull even though I am not working anymore. In June we going overseas for short vacation so I was busy doing all the reservation of the hotel and flight. It will be more handfull once Aaron going to pre-school next year. But by then may be I already hire a maid LOL. I am skeptical  on the maid issue. Too many stories that scares me. So I try to hold on as much as I can to take care my son on my own.

No comments: