Welcome

Welcome

Friday, February 1, 2008

My 1st posting on my new blog page

Hi everyone! Starting from today I will be posting my blog through here instead of Friendster so anyone can access to it. So this is my official blog for 2008. MTV it showing 'Unplugged with Nivana' now and really ring a bell of my younger times. It is not that I am old, just not young anymore (LOL). I have start 2008 by being full time housewife (finally) and it is good start. I spend my time to the gym, shopping (a lot!), doing groceries and sent my hubby shirt to Dobi Shop for ironing. I hate iron clothes so I ain't gonna do it at all even I'm not working. My hubby cool about it. Getting great allowance from my darling and life is great so far. I have not taken my son from my parent yet as I need to settle few stuff. Still waiting for arrangement of my new investment house to ready so I can post the ads looking for tenant. I had to sent my Dopod 838Pro to service as Aaron has been playing with it and spoilt the speaker. My son only play with our laptop and PDA as his favourite toys. He know how to touch the PDA screen and best thing is he only use the stylus (LOL). That's my boy! Since my phone at the service centre, I had to use my dad old phone and I only have my family phone number in the sim card. So if you guy call me, please identify yourself ok.

My mom keep asking us if we want to go to Bali in March and Indonesia never in my place to visit list actually. Reluctant but still keeping the option open. Nirvana still playing at MTV and making me feeling very down looking at Curt singing. Disturbing... Better change the channel. Hmm AFC channel is showing 'Sedap' and they cooking Asam Pedas. Piece of cake!

Let me end my 1st posting here and to be continue next time...

No comments: